- Based on your books and records, we can produce accounts to a high professional standard suitable for filing with H M Revenue and Customs and the Registrar of Companies.
- We accept books in any format, manual records, spreadsheets or computer based (such as Sage).
- In conjunction with our accountancy services, we will deal with the Tax Office on your behalf, preparing Corporation Tax, Partnership, Soletrader Tax and Self-Assessment returns.
- We also provide a consultancy service to advise you on your liability to Capital Gains Tax or Inheritance Tax and how to reduce your exposure to these taxes.
- Tax enquiries are another area of expertise where we can deal with the Inspector of Taxes on your behalf.
Payroll and End-of-year returns
- We provide an In-House payroll bureau service to relieve you of the burden of monthly or weekly payroll preparation and administration.
- The annual preparation of End-of-year returns such as P11D's is another area where we can help in reducing the burden on your business.
- We have considerable experience in advising on the transfer of businesses to limited companies. This includes advising on the tax effects of incorporation, formation of the new company, dealing with the VAT office and other matters arising.
- We advise on basic VAT queries arising and can provided a VAT return preparation service tailored to your requirements.
If you have any queries, please contact
Rob Woods on 01206 322 604